In order to create a project, select the organization where you want to create it (by clicking on it's name on the application's homepage).
Then, you'll see a “+” icon on the top-right corner of the page:
Click on it to load the project creation page.
There is four parts in this page: General, Deadline, Steps and Stakeholders.
You can fill the given fields:
- The project's name (mandatory).
- The project's template.
- The project's value (expressd in the configured unit).
- The project's description (text editor with WYSIWYG capabilities).
- The attached files.
There you can choose the project's deadline. It could be chosen from a milestone or from a given date.
You can see the list of all the steps defined for the organization.
For each step, you can define:
- If it is mandatory or not.
- The step's deadline.
- Who have to work on the step; it could be a specific user or a role (roles are recommended).
- Who have to validate the step; it could be a specific user or a role.
By default, all steps are activated and are mandatory. If you chose a template, the steps are activated/disabled depending on the template's setup.
If you chose a template and defined a deadline, Skriv compute the step deadlines.
You can add people as stakeholders on the project; you can set their roles or let the as “Observer” if they don't have a specific role.
Roles are used to assign the project at the right person at the right time.